ORMS Quick Tip
Oyster River Middle School
Quick Tip is designed to help students report unsafe behavior to adults when the student is uncomfortable coming forward in person with information. We strongly encourage students to find an adult in the building with whom they feel comfortable to talk to if they are concerned about something happening in school.
Quick Tip Reporting Guidelines
1. If this is an emergency situation call 911
A. Potential for harm to self or others
B. Concerns for weapons
2. Administration will check Quick Tips at the beginning and end of each school day (Quick Tips will not be checked when school is not in session, i.e. vacations, holidays)
3. Issues that require more immediate attention should be reported to a staff member
4. Reporting is anonymous, unless you would like the school to contact you regarding this incident
5. Answer questions with as much detail as possible.
6. False reporting is strictly prohibited! All information received by the school may be passed on to law enforcement. False Reports to Law Enforcement are punishable under NH RSA 641:4.
Categories of Reporting
- Illegal activity (drugs, alcohol, theft, etc.)
- Bullying/Harassing Behavior
- Violations of School Rules
- Potential for physical harm to self or others
Web link for the Quick Tip Phone App
Link to the Google Play Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.relianceco.cma.quicktip
Apple iTunes App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/quick-tip/id854037955?mt=8
Instructions for the phone app:
1. Download app
2. Open app
3. Put in the Location Code of orcsd
4. Select Tip Category
5. Select School (ORMS)
6. Enter message
You may enter personal information or leave it blank.