What do I do if I have a change in my family status?
Contact Theresa Proia, HR Coordinator, at ext 2004, or [email protected], to see if your change requires paperwork to be completed. In some cases, you only have 30-days to process changes to your benefits, so it important to contact Theresa as soon as changes occur.

Who do I contact if I have a question about my paycheck?
Contact Sabrina Lichtenwalner, Payroll Coordinator. She can be reached at ext 2009, or slichtenwalner@orcsd.org.

What do I need to do to change my allowances on my paycheck?
Complete a new W4 form and forward it to Sabrina Lichtenwalner in payroll.

How do I change the beneficiaries on my life insurance and NH Retirement accounts?
Print and complete the life insurance beneficiary form, NH Retirement Beneficiary form, and forward them to Theresa Proia. Note: the NHRS form needs to be notarized, prior to being returned. Theresa is a notary, so if you would like her to notarize the form, please bring the form to her unsigned along with a picture I.D.

What do I do if I have a change of address or phone number?
You are welcome to change your address in Employee Access. The information will be electronically processed through payroll. Your address change will be updated in all databases.