Our employees are our most valuable resources.
It is the goal of the Human Resources Department to support our current employees and candidates for employment as much as possible. Please contact Nanette Viellieu, HR Coordinator, for further clarification or assistance.
- Slice of Life
- Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts (FSA)
- NH Retirement
- Federal Healthcare Reform
- Payroll Forms
- Reimbursement Forms
- Hiring Forms
- Tuition Forms
- Substitute Employee Information
- Family medical Leave Act - FMLA
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I change in my family status?
Contact Nanette Viellieu, HR Coordinator, to see if your change requires paperwork to be completed. In some cases, you only have 30-days to process changes to your benefits, so it important to contact Nanette as soon as changes occur. Nanette may be reached by phone at (603) 868-5100 ext. 2004 or using the email address below.
- Who do I contact if I have a question about my paycheck?
Contact Sabrina Lichtenwalner, payroll coordinator, by phone at (603) 868-5100 ext. 2009 or by using the email address below.
- How do I change my paycheck allowances?
Complete a new W4 form and forward it to Sabrina Lichtenwalner in payroll.
- How do I change the beneficiaries on my life insurance and NH Retirement accounts?
Print and complete the life insurance beneficiary form, NH Retirement Beneficiary form, and forward them to Nanette Viellieu. Note: the NHRS form needs to be notarized, prior to being returned. Theresa is a notary, so if you would like her to notarize the form, please bring the form to her unsigned along with a picture I.D.
- How do I change of address or phone number?
You are welcome to change your address in Employee Access. The information will be electronically processed through payroll. Your address change will be updated in all databases.
- How do I enter my time in Tyler A&S ReadySub (hourly employees)?
Hourly employees may view step-by-step instructions showing how to log their time in Tyler by clicking below.