Our employees are our most valuable resources.
Our Human Resources Department supports both current employees and candidates for employment. Please contact Evonne Kill-Kish for assistance.
- Slice of Life
- Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts (FSA)
- NH Retirement
- Federal Healthcare Reform
- Payroll Forms
- Reimbursement Forms
- Hiring Forms
- Tuition Forms
- Substitute Employee Information
- Family medical Leave Act - FMLA
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I change my family status?
Contact our HR Coordinator to see if your change requires paperwork to be completed. In some cases, you only have 30-days to process changes to your benefits, so it important to contact us as soon as changes occur.
- Who do I contact if I have a question about my paycheck?
Contact Sabrina Lichtenwalner, payroll coordinator, by phone at (603) 868-5100 ext. 2009 or by using the email address below.
- How do I change my paycheck allowances?
Complete a new W4 form and forward it to Sabrina Lichtenwalner in payroll.
- How do I change the beneficiaries on my life insurance and NH Retirement accounts?
Print and complete the life insurance beneficiary form, NH Retirement Beneficiary form, and forward them to the HR Coordinator. Note: the NHRS form needs to be notarized prior to being returned. Sabrina Lichtenwalner is a notary, so if you would like to have the form notarized, please make an appointment and bring the form unsigned along with a picture I.D.
- How do I change of address or phone number?
You are welcome to change your address in Employee Access. The information will be electronically processed through payroll. Your address change will be updated in all databases.
- How do I enter my time in Tyler A&S ReadySub (hourly employees)?
Hourly employees may view step-by-step instructions showing how to log their time in Tyler by clicking below.