Our Quick Tip reporting system is no longer anonymous
Tips are handled privately and with the confidentiality permitted by law.
Quick Tip is designed to help students grades 5 to 12 report unsafe behavior to adults when they are uncomfortable coming forward in person. Students may use their laptops or log into their ORCSD account to report a concern.
Parents and Guardians with concerns should contact their school administration by phone or email.
Quick Tip Reporting Guidelines
- If this is an emergency situation call 911
- Potential for harm to self or others
- Concerns for weapons
- Administration will check Quick Tips at the beginning and end of each school day (Quick Tips will not be checked when school is not in session, i.e. vacations, holidays)
- Issues that require more immediate attention should be reported to a staff member
- Tips are handled privately and with the confidentiality permitted by law.
- Answer questions with as much detail as possible.
- False reporting is strictly prohibited! All information received by the school may be passed on to law enforcement. False Reports to Law Enforcement are punishable under NH RSA 641:4.
Categories of Reporting
- Illegal activity on campus (drugs, alcohol, theft, etc.)
- Bullying/Harassing Behavior
- Violations of School Rules
- Potential for physical harm to self or others
Access the webform: ORHS Quick Tip (office.com)
- Open the webform
- Select a Topic category
- Enter message
- Upload a file (if applicable)
- Submit your tip